Well, that's not true. I've held the thing, I've used it, but I haven't used it to take any photos of myself and my bebe.
Two weeks ago, I was busy taking photos of this guy:
My brand new, precious, nephew.
I didn't get to hold him that day and the one photo of me holding him is on my brother's camera... so maybe that will come another day.
Last week I was simply in a funk that was not going to get remedied without a Star Trek: The Next Generation (DON'T JUDGE ME!) marathon and a book or two.
That being said, I'm back... even though I feel like poo. They weren't kidding when they said the third trimester will wear you out.
Week 29:
Everyone can rest assured that she is having a grand ol' time in there... kicking, punching, and doing barrel rolls. I've discovered she enjoys Blue Bell Fudge Bars and Jalapeno Kettle Chips. (Not at the same time... EEW!) She has also reduced my bladder to the size of an ice cube. AWESOME. /sarcasm
My toes are starting to disappear... but the bellybutton remains intact... for now. I think it's holding on for dear life!
The baby's room is slowly coming together... I have a VERY LONG way to go and not much time to get there in, but it's getting there. Hopefully I can make some progress soon. Standstill is SOOOO not my style.
Have a Happy Thursday!
M


2 comments:
Gorgeous!!
You're not so bad yourself. =)
♥
You look adorable!! The cravings sound delicious!!
Post a Comment