Just a short and sweet post to say...
We're going to need a pink tractor!!!!!
It's a girl.
No name yet... Naming a kiddo is hard! I have a couple I'm completely hooked on, but together they don't work. I also need to clear them with the farmer before I go deciding. ;)
When I get the time, I'll scan photos. For now, just know the doctor said, "I don't see any boy parts." Hah!
Gettin' frilly,
M
4 comments:
Woo to the Hoo!!! I am so excited to get to spoiling that's all I gots to say!!!!!!!!
Lots of love and burp rags,
Aunt Uncle Weeont
YAY!!!! So happy to hear that! I will send you some fun etsy sites for adorable bows & tutus!!
I'm SO excited for you, sweetheart! She's already one of the luckiest little girls I know, and she's not even born yet! XOXOX
YAY, I have so much to make!!!! Girls are so fun! Your going to be such a great mom Mags.
Post a Comment