I've been super busy with the end of school, beginning of summer, my SIL's baby shower (we're a fertile family, apparently), a sick dog, swelling, dodging heat, and Super-Cleaning the house. I've got PILES of things to send to a garage sale with one friend and to take to my mom's house. The bedding and crib w/ mattress have arrived and I'm EXCITED.
My friends are all up in my grill about putting a pregnant photo of myself out there. I've been feelin' pretty crappy... mostly self-esteem issues... so I haven't really taken any. After being praised for losing an epic amount of weight a couple of years ago only to gain some of it back and then to be going all round and jiggly.... well... it's been harder than I figured it'd be. I'm proud of my belly... I just have to be proud to show it off. I snapped one the other night and thanks to Bethany's post (she's over 40 wks pregnant and freaking fabulous) I will share it.
The premise: Taking a photo of you and your child and posting it each Thursday. Most Moms and Dads are always behind the camera. This is a way to create matching memories together that they'll be able to look back on. A way to make sure your child can see sweet images of your love for them. I LIKE IT... A LOT.
So, here ya go! A crappy shot... I was in the entry hall using the only almost-full length mirror in the house. Good thing I'm short, eh?! Excuse the pajamas... they're my favorite items of clothing. Seriously... I got the pieces on sale at Target and I am kicking myself for not buying more of them! I hope I can get to a Target again soon to see if I can find more!
I'm all of 25 weeks and I have a LOOOOONG way to go!
I plan to do my best to get a new photo out there each week. REMIND ME, please!
Bethany- your post will be monumental next week! I can't wait to see baby Hope!!!!
I'll be here and there... I'm working on a blog for our family and the baby. I've just got to get my ducks in a row, first!
Off to digest and then read a book or two~
M

6 comments:
*LOVE*
I heart you AND your pregnant belly!
Yay for baby bazinga!
You look freaking adorable!! Your bump is precious! Keep taking those weekly pics friend. I am excited to see that cute little bump grow!
PS: I have a few of those target pj pants and I LOVE them. They are currently in my hospital bag, but I keep taking them out to wear, rewashing them and then repacking them!
Dude, you look absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see more pictures. <3
yay!!! i had to holler at rich to see favorite friend belly!!! i love it and you need to post more pictures!!
You're gonna be an awesome mom.
You are too cute!! Seriously you better let us know when you have your shower! We WILL be driving from Oklahoma to see you!
Post a Comment