Monday, December 13, 2010

Fra-Gee-Lay

We had cousin pictures done last Thursday in Amarillo. We prepared for the worst, but the kids were AWESOME. The pictures? AWESOMER.

My family doesn't read this blog (I haven't gone "public" with it, per se...) so I can post a couple here without worrying that I will ruin the Christmas surprise for them.

First, the sweet, dressy photos:





and for the hilarious...







Yep. Those are leg lamp shirts. Purchased specifically for pictures... and to get a laugh out of my father in Law. Freaking Hilarious. I couldn't stop giggling. He doesn't know we had these done and waiting 12 days is going to kill us!

One last precious shot of the baby person:


and it's off to work on her 3 month photos while she squeals and giggles in her play gym thing.

Mother of a Major Award-
M

1 comment:

RaCHeL said...

Those shirts are a riot!!